SAN DIEGO, Calif. (June 9, 2011) — Continuing its steady growth in the commercial office and industrial sectors, San Diego-based Trigild — a distressed real estate, loan recovery and real estate specialist — has added 11 commercial office and industrial properties nationwide totaling more than one million square feet to its growing portfolio of distressed commercial real estate.
As the court appointed receiver, Trigild is charged with operating, repositioning — and protecting — the properties, all currently facing foreclosure.
The properties span the country and are located in Maryland, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Oregon, Washington and California. They include:
- ANC/Green Valley – seven office buildings totaling 282,000-square-feet located in Henderson, Nevada.
- Henderson Office – 7,000-square-foot office park located in Henderson, Nevada.
- Skyline Office Building – 30,000-square-foot mid-rise office building located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Congress Office Park – 54,000-square-foot office park located in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Arlington Industrial – 5,000-square-foot office space with 11 individual offices located in Arlington, Texas.
- Empire Towers – 250,000-square-foot office space located in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
- Jantzen Office – three-building office complex totaling 117,000-square-feet located in Portland, Oregon.
- Intracorp – three commercial office buildings spanning 138,000-square-feet located in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Washington.
- Gateway Chula Vista – a 129,000-square-foot office building located in Chula Vista, California.
- Hawthorne Medical – a 36,000-square-foot medical office located in Hawthorne, California.
Representing more than $3 billion in defaulted loans, Trigild continues to anticipate an increase in its receivership business in the coming year. "With a steady influx of properties facing foreclosure, our services are in demand more than ever," says Bill Hoffman, Trigild president and CEO. "In particular, we expect an increased volume of business in the hospitality, office and retail sectors."