Commercial Office Portfolio
$2 Million in value created in first 12 months.
Allegiance had previously self-managed its portfolio of 12 office buildings. Wanting to free up its team to focus more on acquisitions and development opportunities, it choseTrigild to assume property management and day-to-day operations. Trigild’s goal was simple: provide full service and strategic engagement to maximize value for the client.
Click here to learn how Trigild created $2 Million in value for this client.
Property Type: Class A and B office buildings
Location: Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia
SF: 2.5 million
# of Units: Portfolio of 12 office buildings
Operating Expense Savings: Saved $145,000 in operating costs while reducing accounts receivable by $800,000
Value Created: Over $2,000,000 of value created in the first 12 month
Best Western Valencia Inn
Trigild Increases Hotel’s NOI by 39% in Just Eight Months
Trigild assumed management of the already successful Best Western Valencia Inn and eight months later it had already improved the bottom line by 39%. By focusing on revenue management, guest satisfaction, and improved expense management, Trigild was able to produce successful results. Click here to see the results Trigild was able to produce.
Property Type: Focused Service Hotel
Location: Valencia, CA
# of Rooms:120 Rooms
NOI: Increased 39%
Value Created: Increased Total Revenue by 17%
Call today and let us show you how we can get results like these for your properties.
- August 21, 2014, RealShare Orange County 2014, Irvine, CA. (Brian Morelan and Patrick Walker Attending)
- September 3, 2014, The Bay Area Chapter of the California Receivers Forum Presents Equity Receiverships: Not Quite the Same, San Francisco, CA. (Kelley McLaren Speaking)
- September 18, 2014, IREM Asset & Property Management Symposium, San Francisco, CA. (Patrick Walker Attending)
Trigild’s Most Recent Projects
- An office building of approximately 48,567 square feet located in Folsom, California
- A gas station/convenience store in Bakersfield, California
- An industrial property in Molalla, Oregon
The Fate Of America’s Dying Supercenters – Business Insider
The Art of Creating CRE Alpha – GlobeSt
Property Values Hold Steady in July – GlobeSt
Slow improvement signals uneven industrial recovery – Scotsman Guide
Keeping Multifamily in Check – Scotsman Guide
CRE Debt ‘Compelling’, With Caveats – GlobeSt