PROJECT UPDATE – February 2015
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans.
Offering a combination of expert panels and high-level networking, the Trigild Spring Conference is designed to present you with up-to-the-minute solutions to some of the industry’s most pressing problems, while connecting you with the people you want and need to do business with.
Become a Sponsor
By sponsoring the annual Trigild Spring Conference, you put your name in front of the country’s top commercial lenders, special servicers, bondholders, hedge funds, private equity, distressed note buyers, portfolio buyers, legal counsel, and others who deal with distressed commercial loans. The opportunity for you to gain premier exposure with this hard-to-reach group is unbeatable.
Coldwater Retail Centers Portfolio
Exceeded initial sales projections by $5 Million
Trigild was first appointed property manager then Liquidating Trustee for a portfolio of 37 retail centers located in 17 states throughout the U.S. Trigild was tasked with taking over operations of the portfolio, maximizing performance, evaluating the value, and determining highest and best method for liquidation.
Trigild faced numerous challenges:
- Significant Vacancy – 65%
- Diverse locations in over 25 tertiary markets
- Challenging leasing and sales environments
- Mismanagement from the asset and property level
- Best valuation method, single buyer or multiple buyers
Property Type: Retail Strip Centers
Location: 19 states throughout the U.S
SF: 600,000 sq. ft.
# of Buildings: Portfolio of 37 Assets
Occupancy Increase: from 65% to 80%
Value Created: Exceeded initial sales projections by $5 million
Call today and let us show you how we can get results like this for your properties. 858-242-1191.
Trigild’s Most Recent Projects
- 200,000 SF office/industrial complex in Jacksonville, FL
- 140,000 SF office/industrial complex in San Diego, CA
- 160,000 SF office building in San Diego, CA
- 145,000 SF office building in Chesterfield, MO
- February 19, 2015, A.L.I. Webinar Presentation (Bill Hoffman, Attending)
- February 20-21, 2015, A.B.A. Uniform Law Committee in Washington, DC (Bill Hoffman, Attending)
- March 11-12, 2015, CREFC in New York, NY (Bill Hoffman, Moderating Panel; Judy Hoffman, Attending)
- April 22-23, 2015, Trigild Spring Lender Conference 2015 in Dallas, Texas
CMBS: New Late-Pays Hit Post-Recession Low – GlobeSt.com
In Some Suburbs, Apartment Performance Mirrors Urban Core – MBA NewsLink
Small-Cap CRE Finishes Strong – MBA NewsLink