PROJECT UPDATE – February 2017
If you’ve never attended a Trigild conference, now is the time to have a look at what the event has to offer. The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half program full of educational sessions focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans.
With a combination of expert panels and high-level networking, the Trigild Spring Conference is designed to present you with up-to-the-minute solutions to some of the industry’s most pressing challenges, while connecting you with the professionals you want and need to do business with.
Register now and save. Early Bird Ends March 17th!
*SAVE $190 by registering by March 17th for early registration discount. Use Promo Code: PU17
*Lenders receive 40% off. Discount applies to professionals who work for special servicers and the special asset group within financial institutions and government agencies. Use promo code for lender early bird discount: LenderPU17
Become a Sponsor
By sponsoring the annual Trigild Spring Conference, you put your name in front of the country’s top commercial lenders, special servicers, bondholders, hedge funds, private equity, distressed note buyers, portfolio buyers, legal counsel, and others who deal with distressed commercial loans. The opportunity for you to gain premier exposure with this hard-to-reach group is unbeatable.
Malibu Golf Course
Trigild was appointed receiver for a non-operating 18-hole golf course in Malibu, CA. Prior to the receivership, there had been two previous bankruptcy filings. The defendant originally had plans to renovate the site and secure entitlements for developments.
The property was vacant and faced a number of challenges:
- Located in an area designated as a “very high fire hazard severity zone,” it was both difficult and expensive to take the actions necessary to protect the property and bring it into fire safety compliance.
- The property had extensive outstanding balances due – over $100,000 due to the water district and over $1M was due to the county tax collector, which had the potential to negatively impact the valuation and potential sale.
Trigild’s Most Recent Projects
- Property Management for a mixed-use (office/retail)property in Mansfield, TX
- Receiver for retail property in Knoxville, TN
- Receiver for retail property in Greensboro, NC
- Receiver for retail property in Goldsboro, NC
- Receiver for retail property in Ahoskie, NC
- Receiver for retail property in Apopka, FL
- Receiver for retail property in Orlando, FL
Fed Survey: CRE Tightening Trend Continues – ABA Banking Journal
The CMBS Wall of Maturities—Cracking the CMBS Code – National Real Estate Investor
Big Investors Cut Back on Commercial Property as Bull Market Loses Steam – The Wall Street Journal