PROJECT UPDATE – July 2016
You do not want to miss this year’s Trigild Fall Lender Conference. We are back at the Hotel Del Coronado, and as always, this event provides an opportunity to participate in educational programs led by top executives in the non-performing loan industry.
In addition to programming, you will have access to outstanding networking with key industry players. This year’s program includes a keynote from Robert Guest, Foreign Editor of the Economist.
Liquidating Trustee/Chief Restructuring Officer – SCI
Bill Hoffman, Trigild CEO, was appointed as Liquidating Trustee after serving as Chief Restructuring Officer over the bankruptcy estate of Secured California Investments, Inc. and SCI Real Estate Investments, LLC, two companies that had implemented a complex TIC investment structure through which $1.6 billion of real estate had been purchased. SCI’s assets consisted of equity in various TIC structures, receivables on a loan, ownership interest in vacant land and deferred acquisition fees that would be earned when the property was sold or refinanced.
TIC Properties Sold to Date: 21
Loan Recovery and Vacant Land Proceeds: $9M
Distribution to Creditors: $20.7M
Call today and let us show you how we can get results like this for your assets. 858-242-1227.
Trigild’s Most Recent Projects
- Post Judgment Receivership
- Receiver and manager for two commercial properties in Sacramento, CA
- Receiver and manager for a 9-hole 3-par executive public golf course in CA
- Receiver for industrial property in Houston, TX
- Receiver and manager for apartment complex and offices in New Jersey
- REO manager for retail property Brownsville, TX
- REO manager for retail property in Massachusetts
CMBS Payoff Rate Expected to Drop – GlobeSt.com