Trigild Spring Lender Conference Highlights
The future of CMBS debt maturities; uncertainty over interest rates; legal strategies for disputes, deals and workouts; new regulatory hurdles; and receivership/bankruptcy issues were among the many topics addressed at the Third Annual Trigild Spring Lender Conference.
A record-breaking number of attendees convened in Dallas for the sold-out event, which addressed pertinent industry trends and vital statistics. Some of the lending industry’s most respected leaders addressed the conference, including: Clark Rogers, Key Bank; Kevin Donahue, C-III Capital Partners LLC; David Iannarone, CWCapital, Steven Schwartz, Torchlight Investors; John D’Amico, Trimont Real Estate Advisors; Jan Sternin, Berkadia; Mark King, Rialto Capital; Tom Shearer, CWCapital; Kevin Tatro, Doral Bank; David Zive, PNC Bank; and Donald Sheets, Square Mile Capital Management. Click here.
The Fall Lender Conference is scheduled for October 22 – 24, 2014 at the Hotel Del Coronado on San Diego’s Coronado Island. Save the Date! We are now accepting topic and panelist suggestions for the Fall event. Click here to submit your ideas.
Trigild In the News
Trigild and Blu Hotel Investors Acquire Second Hotel
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Trigild Taps Atlas on $100M Hotel Portfolio
Monday, March 10, 2014
Trigild Brings 17-State Retail Portfolio to Market
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Trigild’s Most Recent Projects
- Business Receiver, serving as interim CEO and CFO over food processing plant in Sanford, NC
- 3 Office buildings consisting of 153,686 SF located in Albuquerque, NM
- A retail center of 12,812 SF located in Casa Grande, AZ
- An industrial building of approximately 43,158 SF located in Sacramento, CA
- A retail center of approximately 30,000 SF located in Victorville, CA
- A 100-room hotel located in Santa Cruz, CA
- A retail center of approximately 32,672 SF located in Balitmore, MD
- June 9-11, 2014, CREFC June Conference, New York, NY. (Judy Hoffman Attending)
Commercial Prices Slip After February Growth – MBA Newslink
Investment Now Looking to Tertiary Markets – GlobeSt.
How to Turn A Challenged Center Around – GlobeSt.
10 Pieces of Legislation That Could Impact Commercial Real Estate – National Real Estate Investor