Hampton Inn Peachtree City
Property Type: Hotel
Location: Atlanta Metropolitan
# of Rooms: 60
Trigild was appointed manager for a 60-room, select service facility accommodating business and leisure travelers. The property had a number of problems that contributed to lost revenue and had the potential to subsequently lead to devaluation:
- Hampton license was in default for: Non-payment of Fees, Quality Assurance Default, and Guest Service Score Manipulation. Termination was imminent.
- Deferred capital and maintenance left: primary signage dark, life safety liability exposure, and un-rentable areas due to failed HVAC units.
- New competition had eroded market share.
- Poor revenue management resulted in unnecessary loss of revenue.
- No staff training certification existed.
- Lack of sales efforts left local potential corporate accounts untapped.
- Internet distribution channel management was non-existent.
- Unpaid vendors, lack of linens, and missed payroll for associates.
- Negative cash flow from operations.
- Trigild was approved as a preferred operator of Hampton Inns for Hilton Hotels and negotiated the extension of the termination date
- Trigild implemented a customized guest service training to resolve guest issues
- Disciplined cost and labor management controls were implemented to meet industry standard benchmarks
- Trigild provided training and certification in professional revenue management and inventory management techniques to appropriate staff
- A Life and Safety Issues Survey was conducted and resulted in the repair of Fire alarm panels and extinguishers servicing
- License secured and Trigild approved to operate through receivership period
- Guest service scores reversed and improved scoring in the top 20% of the brand.
- Improved cost and labor control which lead to positive cash flow in 45 days
- Landed four new corporate accounts in the first 30 days
- Quality assurance failure was reversed to a successful passing score due to excellent cleanliness, maintenance and service training.
- HVAC repairs returned guest rooms to sellable inventory.
- Focused sales efforts, improved revenue management and enhanced Internet Channel Management increased revenue stream.
- Improved revenue stream and excellent cost and labor control allowed positive cash flow to be attained in 45 days.
- Market share recovered as indicated by Index Performance – Occupancy 129.3% / ADR 114.8% / REVPAR 148.5% Rank #1 in all indexes