The Trigild Deskbook is a comprehensive resource directory for lenders, servicers and attorneys dealing with nonperforming commercial loans. Covering all 50 states, it summarizes the basic rules associated with foreclosure and receivership.
- Snapshot basics on how receivership and foreclosure works in each state
- Plain-language explanations
- Relevant codes and case laws are referenced for further research
- Glossary of terms for receivership and foreclosure
- Highlights of both federal and state receivership and foreclosure principles
Who should buy this book?
Lenders who deal with real property and need to know steps associated with dealing with distressed properties. Attorneys/bank’s general counsel, anyone who owns a note where real or personal property is collateral.
NEW in 4th edition – Universal Commercial Code (UCC) section. This section is especially helpful for those seeking to enforce loans secured by operating businesses and other personal property assets, including in many cases “straight ahead” commercial real estate lenders.
Click below to purchase the Printed Version for $99.95.
Click here to purchase a copy of the electronic Kindle version for $49.95. (Link to Amazon)