Trigild has decades of experience serving as liquidating trustee, custodian, and administrator and has a stellar track record in closing business bankruptcy estates. Our staff can handle almost any matter that may arise during bankruptcy— from employee and employment issues to complicated tax matters. Our sophisticated technology and support services save time, money and resources. Our specific expertise and services include:
- Seizure of Assets
- Detailed Reporting
- Transferring Licenses, Contracts and Permits
- Court Order Compliance and Reporting
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- Providing an invaluable perspective on the reorganization process, Trigild’s seasoned legal, finance, accounting, and operations specialists identify problems, then develop and execute a strategy for long-term operating improvements.
- Working with the country’s top brokers, Trigild has played an essential role in the sale of hundreds of assets nationwide, directing the entire process as receiver and REO manager. Our goal? To ensure maximum market exposure, while facilitating a smooth and expeditious transaction — at the optimum price.